C2+ All-Natural All-Surface Disinfectant

Turn your home into a non-toxic, bacteria- and virus-free home with our all-purpose disinfectant. This provides 7 days of continuous protection - no reapplication needed. Finally, the air you breathe at home can be free from cocktails of toxic chemicals that cause serious health problems.

We use ingredients that are safe for humans and the planet. We do not use harsh chemicals pesticides, synthetic fragrances, or optical brighteners. 

Product info:
- 100% Food Grade
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
- No harmful residues for the environment
- Developed for home, medical establishments and professional use

- Safe to use on babies skin

Directions:
- SKIN: Spray and rub dry.

- ALL SURFACES: Clean surfaces of dust and debris. Spray the product from a distance of 30-55cm. Spread evenly with a low absorbent cloth and allow to dry.

Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. For topical use only. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and extreme temperatures.

Search